At Richard Gill Homes we recognise the need for a building company to remain flexible to the needs of their clients. We strive to deliver on the promise of personalised service from planning to completion. With continual monitoring and feedback loops to you, the client, we provide a service to meet your needs.
In order to remain successful and stand the test of time in the highly competitive construction industry, we rely heavily on a strong reputation within the Perth community. This is achieved by understanding and exceeding our clients’ expectations time after time.
COMMITMENT TO QUALITY
Richard Gill Homes has been producing high-quality homes for 35 years.
All our homes are standard construction materials, are double brick and concrete suspended slabs. Every home we design and build has a high-level specification personalised to your needs. Whether we are designing your bespoke home or quoting your independent plans we’ll make allowances for the following high-quality finishes as standard:
- Quality bathroom and kitchen fittings and fixtures;
- Quality Miele kitchen appliances;
- Engineered stone tops to the kitchen, bathroom and ensuite;
- Pot drawers and overhead cupboards to the kitchen;
- Full height 300x 600 rectified tiling to your ensuite and 1,200 high tiling to the bathrooms;
- 28c high window glazing and sliding doors;
- High ceilings throughout;
- Daikin ducted reverse cycle air conditioning;
- Corinthian 1200mm wide hinged entry door with glazed panels;
- Built-in robes with shelf, chrome hanging rail and sliding doors to minor bedrooms;
- Hobless showers to bathroom and ensuite;
- Quality electrical package including LED lighting throughout, pendant kitchen lights, NBN ready, phone, data, and TV points;
- Fully painted throughout.
It is the continued production of quality homes that keeps our clients coming back.
There can be little doubt that the housing industry is a consistently changing landscape due to numerous economic, environmental and aesthetic preferences within our community. That’s why at Richard Gill Homes we continue to monitor and explore the trends in the residential construction industry to stay on top of legislative requirements and more importantly, to provide innovative designs that our clients love.
Whether it be the latest design ideas, new material products or efficient construction techniques that can save time and money, you can be confident that Richard Gill Homes can provide the most up-to-date advice and expertise when designing or constructing your new home or development.
The building industry is often criticised for its lack of integrity and transparency. However, you can rest assured that the professionals at Richard Gill Homes are managing your build with your interests and objectives at the forefront of every decision.
When you choose to sign a contract with Richard Gill Homes you will have confidence that the contract sum for the build will be the final cost and incorporate the finishes that you want. After the contract has been signed we don’t perform any variation meetings to try and push upgraded specifications onto you for exorbitant prices. We know that the high-level specification is already included and clearly detailed up front.
Further, our quoted price includes more than just the price of the build itself. We will include all local authority, utility fees, insurances and all other costs relating to your build so that there are no nasty surprises to impact your budget.